Monday 15 September 2014

Amber Court At Night

          There are tons of ghost stories in Malaysia over the internet and the famous one was Amber Court. Well, it does look creepy before its renovation took on early of 2012.

          As I have been working as a part timer in Genting Highland for quite some time, exploring nearly every place in this mountain is a fun for a teenager like me. And guess what, visiting Amber Court was one of my wishlist.

          Before start writing my own experience in this article, lets have a look on Amber Court before its renovation. (I do not own the images below)



          It was a Saturday night when me and my friends decide to go up to Amber Court, Genting Highland (Well, we had been working in Gohtong Jaya for more accurate). This time, instead of sitting bus, we choose to drive up there. 

          We stopped a few places while on our way to the peak to take some photos. 


          As soon as we reached Amber Court, we felt disappointed because of the renovation that took place. Amber Court is no longer creepy than its before. Even so, the completely darkness in this place is quite scary as well. I've tried to take some photos but it seems that my camera is out of focus.


No comments:

Post a Comment