Thursday 11 September 2014

Into A New Level After SPM

          A story about my life when I was 17. It was the days when i just finished my SPM and having an eight months long holiday. Many peoples seems to have their own plan, some helping their parents in business, some doing part time jobs at shopping malls nearby.

          I was lucky to have friends who loves challenging. We went to Genting Highland, which is approximately 4 hours of bus ride from our home! Many adventures that we go through together during our six months in Genting, including some creepy stories that we experienced.

          Before starting stories about our adventures, let me share some interesting photos during my visit to Believe It Or Not, Genting Highland. There will be two parts regarding Believe It Or Not, and this is the first post. Click here for Part 2.





No comments:

Post a Comment