Tuesday 7 October 2014

Google Street View

          Google Street View officially announced in Malaysia end of September, 2014. With the various responds from the public, it seems that most of Malaysian haven't prepare for this technologies to be implement in Malaysia. According to an interview from Astro Awani, most of the respondent were not comfortable with this technology due to privacy. However, there are many advantage over this disadvantage from this technology which I will not elaborate further in this post.

          Idea's came out when I was using Google Street View to view buildings from certain angle along a road  I found out there will be some fun when we use this technology to create something amazing! Therefore, I am going to create a hyperlapse on building or places in Malaysia. In case some of you doesn't have any idea about hyperlapse, let me have a short briefing about hyperlapse.



          Hyperlapse is a new technique of timelapse photography. This technique which consist of moving or motion, focus an object on the center of the screen and moving around it using timelapse technique.

          The first building I am going to do is the landmark of Kuala Lumpur, which is the KL Tower. I took a total of 75 pictures of the KL Tower along Jalan Raja Chulan. Since this is my first try on hyperlapse video, it doesn't look very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment